Getting to share all that is happening is beyond overdue. Thankful for your prayers and support as it the most crucial need.
I moved five months ago. We have been able to host 10 different sets of people coming from different parts of the world to Stockholm for different reasons. Thankful in the space the Lord has provided and the opportunity to pretend that I get to run a bed and breakfast!
These past few months have been full of excitement, trial & error activities, and continual seeking the Lord’s face on the smallest of details. We have three teams that have come alongside us to help push us forward. Thankful for the workers God sends to encourage, help and engage the community.
Part of our vision is to provide an on the ground training of cross-cultural work and equipping in starting church. Angel is our 2nd go around in learning how to:
- provide a vision trip for someone to seek how God is leading them forward
- include a new person on the team to get a first hand look at team development, strategy planning, and implementing our ideas to move the objectives forward
- formulate a job description that would potentially mimic what he/she would do when they made the move to a long-term team
- provide cross-cultural training in a muslim neighborhood
Please continue to pray!
- Monday nights we have gotten to hang out with people from Morocco, Pakistan, Somalia and Iran…but all at different times. Asking the Lord how to form a group studying the Scriptures and not just individuals.
- B, a 16-year-old refugee boy, to get to start school. Paperwork is a slow process. We get to teach him Swedish when he hangs out here and use google translate to fill in the gaps. Pray his heart would open to Jesus.
- Team formation. We are a group of four learning each other and how to work together.
- Opportunities at the teaching job. Thankful for a work and the opportunity to connect with many people. We will host a Thanksgiving dinner with the hope to take relationships deeper.
- H & L our upstairs neighbors have been over for dinner and will come to Thanksgiving.
- Chelsea and Aidan are new workers that moved here 2 weeks ago. They will work with Korskyrkan (our national leaders) while learning language and finding their footing.
Well this is long enough! I won’t wait so long next time! Blessings! Thankful you make this possible!