When I first arrived mid-January we really thought I would only be here for a few weeks. This has been an incredible detour. I am full of gratitude to the Goerings and the Bridge for providing a home for me in this season!
Here are some snap shots of what I have been involved with these months…
- Help host an American team of 8 for 10 days
- Participate in the European Women’s Retreat
- Attend a church planting conference for Sweden
- Participated with Riverbend Elders in Sweden about the Partnership and define our next steps
- A season for deeper disciplines of prayer and study of His Word
- Participate in the Bridge, the local Great Commission Church. Outside of weekly fellowship and worship, we have women’s prayer a few times a week, continue to meet with younger women to encourage them in their faith, meet students and regularly go prayer walking
- Getting to spend time with this couple that have served for over 20 years in Germany – to learn, to serve and labor with
- Learn how to promote and take part in an English Conversational Club for university students
- Learn how history shapes worldview and hurdles to the gospel
- Enjoy hikes in western Germany
- Created great memories with great friends
I have been blessed beyond measure in this season of wandering through the fog to see how God would leave. He never disappoints! This has been a fruitful four months that have enriched my life in many ways.