I continue to cling to Proverbs 16.9, “The heart of man plans his way, but the LORD establishes his steps.” My life is a great testimony to this truth! A year and a half ago we made plans based on the information gathered, and yet my steps have turned out differently than expected. We haven’t panicked. We haven’t rebelled. We have rolled with it seeking His guidance every day! He is faithful and continues to show us His fingerprints in the details.
The paper work is still being processed, but we are encouraged that everything “sounds like” it is moving forward with favor. Because of the ease in moving through the EU, I will again travel to Sweden this weekend so that I may touch base with students before they take off, dive into plans for upcoming conferences, and begin the transition of making that my next spot for this year. I have been able to have many Skype appointments with Swedes these past months and I am very excited to pick up in person!!!
This continues to be a life-changing season for me and I am thankful for the faithful support and encouragement you have given. Looking forward to seeing how He will continue to guide the next steps! Here are few things to keep in mind:
- Praise God for His faithful Presence and Provision
- Prayer for my last week in Germany. My time with those I have gotten to know as well as helping prepare for the team coming next week.
- Pray that the visa would come this week leaving no unfinished paperwork!
- Pray for details of my transition with the different logistics that need to take place
- Praise God that the Swedes have provided a furnished apartment and a bike for me to use!
- That I would hear Him clearly to know the steps He is leading!
3 thoughts on “Transitioning to Sweden”
WOW Sarah, you have been very busy while in Germany. Praying that your visa comes soon and all goes well with your trip to Sweden. May our Lord watch over you always.
Amazing journey so far my dear. I pray the paperwork comes and your next chapter in this adventure goes smoothly. I know how much you desire to be in Sweden, but look at all the wonderful friends you have made while in Germany! Ahhhh just checked no snow in Sweden and warm weather!
Wonderful site here Sarah! Praying for your continued success and looking forward to seeing you!