It brings me great joy to announce that the visa is finally APPROVED!!! Right on time – as is God’s habit! Although an unexpected year in every way, God’s fingerprints have been evident. From being sent extremely well by my South Carolina family, to encountering the Living God in a season of pain and grief with my Jersey family, to a second chapter of healing and re-engaging ministry with my German community, it seems fit to God to open the door to fully engage on the passions He has grown in my heart for church planting in Sweden. I certainly could not have walked this journey without you and am extremely thankful for the consistent support and encouragement you have been!
Snapshots of June –
– Reconnecting with friends in Luleå and tuning into the spiritual pulse in the churches
– Meeting with students to hear about their spiritual journeys and life plans
– Prayer Walking a few parts of the city to see how God is at work
– Discussions on what areas I may be able to engage and discover what priorities God is unfolding
– Getting settled into my apartment and being blessed by how much was provided by the churches!!!
– Serving with the youth leader team at Lappis – a northern conference for believers with great teachings, activities, and of course fika
– Getting to visit dear friends in the south of Sweden that have moved from Luleå to Skövde…maybe a possible church plant 🙂
I am currently on a train to the airport where I will be taking off to meet my mother for an incredible vacation in England visiting family friends and exploring the area where my grandmother grew up. It will be a treat to see my mom again and have unhurried time with her! Please pray for her as it is her first trip across the Atlantic…hopefully the first of many if I can help it!
Please pray for the discernment in how to engage God’s work in Luleå when I return. There are of course many options and I am seeking His voice in what steps He is asking me to take first.
May God bless you in your summer travels and activities! Please keep me posted in how I can be praying for you!