It has been a full few weeks I believe on all sides. I have been praying for South Carolina and stalking quite a few of you on Facebook in order to see and hear how to pray more specifically. Please let me know how it is for you and ways I can be praying more specifically. Let us continue to pray for an abundance in loving and serving those effected by the recent flooding as well as good weather to help dry up some places.
On this side, we have a few intentional events that we would love prayer for!
- Thursday – Lunch discussion on campus, “If God is good, then why is there evil?”
- Pray for many to take the step to come and engage the conversation.
- Pray for discernment in responding with love and compassion.
- Friday/Saturday – Lifestyle Discipleship – We will have three main sessions desiring to increase confidence in living out kingdom in the context God has given us.
- Pray people will come 🙂
- Pray for the Holy Spirit to shed the assumptions of what it means to live as a disciple and invite and empower each person to step up in his/her walk with God
- Pray for opportunities to increase to proclaim truth and grace
- Sunday I will be sharing some truths God has been challenging my heart with. Pray for my preparations that I may communicate well.
- Thursday the 22nd, I will be facilitating a discussion on what the Bible says about Baptism. There are different churches with different thoughts towards this. Pray that as the students seek the Scriptures they will grow in confidence to understand God’s Word.
Thanks! Blessings to you and your family!!!!