- I have gotten to labor with 18 people on 4 different teams in Stockholm
- I have learned how to navigate through Stockholm Central Station with about 85% accuracy 🙂
- The church building and all its nooks and crannies are now discovered
- Built stronger relationships with key couples leading Korskyrkan, our partnering church
- Met key couples in the local international church closest to my house
- Have had the equivalent of half of course in training about Islamic worldview and engaging Muslims in spiritual conversation from muslim background believer. During these sessions, the Holy Spirit truly broke my heart as I learned the reality of blindness and lostness that exists among these peoples. I am more grateful for the knowledge and the gift of God and His unfailing grace.
- Dozens of hours weekly in neighborhoods praying for people, God’s blessing to fall in that place and learning where is God inviting us to join Him
- Learned the location of 3 refugee homes where teenagers that have showed up here without family have been placed from the camps to live and start a new life. Praying for connection with the workers to build a trusted relationship where I may be to build connections and serve these young people.
- Attending a Mongolian Bible Study learning Swedish at the same time with a gifted couple that love Jesus
- I have gotten to train more people (over 40) in Kingdom lifestyle skills these past 8 weeks than in the past 3 years in Luleå.
- Have been overwhelmed with the quality of leaders that are laboring in this city and thankful to get to join them
- There is no known gathering of believers in my neighborhood Hjulsta. In the Rinkeby, Tensta, Hjulsta area there are 2 known small churches. There are about 100 languages spoken. The restaurants are amazing as they are cooking for internationals and not swedes 🙂 Yes, I will take that spicy!
- All night prayer vigil was no joke and thank the Spirit for keeping me engaged as long as I didn’t close my eyes. 3 am prayer walks with the sun rising are amazing!
- Putting together a play book for helping a church mobilize a team to own a European city and serve with a city-reaching vision, engaging Diaspora people SO THAT every tribe, tongue and nation will have the chance to hear the gospel.
Well that gives you a taste of my last two months. A few days of admin to catch up and then some vacation. August will kick off with preparations of the 2nd job teaching 7th grade math at a local school to help pay the taxes and extra expenses so that I can be at 100% support! I thank the Lord for you in making this ministry possible and journeying with me in prayer to see His Kingdom come!
2 thoughts on “8 weeks later”
Hey – So I wanted to ask if you ever Skype & would be willing to meet? Job change – feels like going on the mission field – and struggling. Just thought you’d understand & have insight. kimberlee
“This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.” 1 John 4:9-11
Of course let’s chat!